Skip to main content

Hi I had this new KPN sim in July and the time this was promoting to me by one of KPN sales I told clearly that I do need to keep my precious number and too activate the connection only the time I end with my previous subscription from another company.They agreed bit unfortunately  three months before I start paying for subscription which I didn't using because that time still had the old subscription and when the time i start to used the new KPN sim it give me a new number so I am so disappointed in KPN service why promoting and collecting money on people if you cannot explain the truth how does it works because when I received  the msg to send ja to 6688 I could not do it so I called KPN and said about it then they no everything is fine by the time u using the aim you have your own previous number but now it is all not true.

So disappointed on KPN .

*Admin: afgesplitst en een eigen topic voor vraag aangemaakt

@S.m.uwaifo Welcome to our forum. 

I am very sorry to hear your experience with KPN. I would like to check the situation. 

Could you fill in your forum profile and let me know when you did that? Then I will check if there is anything I can do for you.