Skip to main content

Hello,

I bought one of KPN’s extra data bundles (10 GB for 24,99) while I am in Canada. Upon arriving yesterday, I found that I have no internet whatsoever, despite receiving the SMS confirmation that the bundle is active and seeing that it’s active in MijnKPN app (with 0MB used so far). I have mobile data and roaming turned on, I am connected to a network - I don’t understand why does it work. I’d appreciate any help with this.

I have mobile data and roaming turned out, I am connected to a network - I don’t understand why does it work. I’d appreciate any help with this.

You should switch ON both "mobile data” and "roaming” to allow your phone to use the data from the VSCAN 10 bundle.

Sorry, this was an auto-correct type - I meant to type “roaming turned on”. So Both my mobile data and roaming are switched on.

Sorry, this was an auto-correct type - I meant to type “roaming turned on”. So Both my mobile data and roaming are switched on.

Ok clear, but then I agree it's strange that the bundle doesn't work.
Did you already try connecting to another provider's network?

Wow, thanks a lot - I had seen this suggested on the forum and looked how to change this yesterday and I was pretty sure that I didn’t have the option to change the provider. But after your message, I decided to double-check that I didn’t miss something (and I did) and I found that my phone was automatically choosing a provider. So, I disabled that, changed the provider and it does seem to be working now!

Thanks a lot for the help with this, I can’t believe I didn’t see this option yesterday.

You're welcome @AverageUser . Good to hear I could help.