Skip to main content

Why is KPN roaming not working? I have internet abroad on my option but nothing seems to work, do I need to go to KPN or call them to activate my roaming or?

Welcome @Cristi2001 and thanks for contacting us about this.

In case you're still aboard, you can take the following steps to (hopefully) get your internet up and running! You'll find more information about this subject on the same page, in case you're interested. 🙂

I tried following your stepts and still no result, currently in Germany and KPN roaming doesnt work 🥲

Thanks for the update!

Have you also tried connecting to all the available local networks? In most cases you'll get a proper connection (and internet) when connecting to a different local network.

When you are in Germany, the best netwerk is Telekom or Vodaphone, but you have to connect to them manually.  KPN-preferred network is O2, but that is not very good, especially in rural areas. Manually connecting takes some time and often you have to repeat it. Also your phone will not swich back to KPN when you cross the border to Holland. You have to put your phone in "auto" again and maybe to restart it.Â