Skip to main content

I placed an order in KPN website on 17 Nov 2020 and I paid 552 euros thorugh iDeal. When I ask for the refund the customer support is saying they can't find the order so they can't refund my amount. I have the invoice from KPN for the payment and my bank statement for the amount which I payed on 17 Nov 2020. Please respond as soon as possible as it is already 14 days of refund time is passed and I still did not get my amount. I have both order confirmation and order cancellation email from KPN.

Note: I don’t have any subscription with KPN as all my orders whichever I placed has got cancelled automatically after 5 mins, I stopped placing orders.

Hi @Aravinda Kumar Antonyjayakumar, Welcome on the KPN Forum.

What an unfortunate situation, hopefully I can help to resolve it quickly. The money should be refunded automatically withing a 3 week time span. Has the money been refunded in the mean time? If not I'd like to look into it for you. Could you ad your zipcode, housenumer and Iban number to your profile for me? You can add your Iban in the "persoonlijke opmerkingen” feild. Thanks in advance! 

Hi Hanna,

Thanks for replying it’s already 3 weeks and still I did not get my money. I have also filled in my details in the profile link you provided. Already I lost my mind by losing my mobile number to KPN and now this it’s really a mental disturbance for me from KPN. Sorry to say this, I did a big blunder by choosing KPN. Please get my money back as soon as possible. Let me know if you need the invoice and the contracts provided by KPN. I can also give my bank statement too as proof if needed.

Thanks,

Aravinda Kumar

Hi! thank you for providing me with the right information. I see that you've spoken to one of our phone operators today who have since put the case through to the right department. They'll be working on it to fix it as quickly as possible for you. I'll keep my eyes on it, but you should be updated automatically. 

Hi Hanna,

Thanks for your response and thanks for the operator who placed the request correctly to the right team. I got my amount refunded to my account.

Thanks,

Aravinda Kumar

I'm glad to hear it's all fixed! Thank you for your patience.