Skip to main content

Hi,

I have a TFT BelBundel 2015 mobile subscription. I understand from the contract that calls to other EU countries, like Italy, are included in my free minutes and this is what happened with Telfort. I now see from the last invoice that I was charged for phone calls to Italy last month, but I am afraid that is a mistake. 

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks!
Francy

@francy Welcome! For KPN, and I assume for TFT as well, customers with contracts from September 2016 are able to use their bundle in Europe. You have a contract from 2015, so I assume using your bundle to call to Italy isn't possible. 
Does your contract say that this is possible? I would like to check whether the costs are wrongly charged. Since I don't have any personal data from you, I can't check it right now. 

Can you please update your profile with your personal details?

Hi Lisa,

thank you for your answer. I updated my profile and I also checked my contract. I subscribed it in March 2016 (not 2015), and I was never charged before by Telfort for calling Italy.

Thanks!
Francesca

@francy Thank you for updating your profile. I can see that last year in March and September TFT also charged you for texting or calling to countries in EU? I can't see a detailed invoice so I do not know whether this was Italy or not. 
On this webpage of TFT, they describe that only contracts after June 15th, 2017 are able to use the bundle to call from NL> EU. I think you just never noticed the additional costs since they were less than 1 euro in the past. 

You have an older subscription. Update to a new one and the problem is solved.

The available subscriptions at KPN without a phone.

https://shop.kpn.com/mobiel/sim-only/ . DON'T TAKE A NEW CONTRACT FROM HERE, BUT...

Whatch out: to get a new contract go to the verlengshop!!!
kpn.com/verlengen

It’s also possible to get a new contract with a phone.

Reageer