Skip to main content

Hi,

I received my bill but don’t get why it was divided in 1.5 months instead of 1 normal month?

Also it appears that the discount for having a kpn internet + TV wasn’t there?

Difficult to get a number to call, or a live chat or any contact.

Thanks

AL

Hi @Annelaure, welcome to our forum. Have you changed your subscription recently? If you've done that the invoice can cover more than a single month, to cover the period around the change. Or is it a new subscription?

To have the discount both subscriptions need to be registered for the combination, do you know if that is the case? If you haven't had contact yet via 0800-0402, I can also take a look for you. For that, you can fill in your profile fully and let me know you've done so.

Hi Jasper!

thanks for your swift reply (and sorry to respond so late, missed out on the email!).

i just updated my profile with my kpn klantnummer (for tv and internet), i will call the number you gave me this week thanks!

actually regarding the billing, it is a new subscription that’s why i was surprised it got billed for 1.5months.

i ll let you know and if not fixed will come back to you! 
have a nice day

AL

Thank you for filling in your profile @Annelaure. Your invoices are from the 15th to the 14th of the next month. The subscription started on the 30th of the previous month, that was the reason it coverd 1.5 month. The invoice after that only had 1 month, it was a one time thing.

I've also checked the combination of the tv and internet subscription and the mobile subscripton. They weren't connected yet, I've just requested that. You'll receive a notification about that, if the registration is completed, the discount will be added to the mobile subscription.

Awesome Jasper, i indeed received the confirmation!

thanks and have a nice day!