Skip to main content

My phone is stolen in Greece.

The phone number +31 6 1200 1200 does not work, no one can get my call.

How can I block my card.

Link

Thank you, I cannot log in because I don’t have an account and I cannot create a new one because my sim is lost, I don’t have a phone.

Hallo @Elena Charmpi ,

Wat super vervelend dat je je telefoon is gestolen. Vaak zit er een code op het toestel en in sommige gevallen ook op de simkaart. 

Als de simkaart niet meer in je bezit is, dan is het verstandig deze te blokkeren. 

Op de pagina "Telefoon gestolen of kwijt" vind je de stappen die je zelf zou kunnen nemen voor het blokkeren van de simkaart. 

Dit kun je dus zelf doen via MijnKPN, ook kun je bellen met 0800-0402, of als je vanuit het buitenland belt naar +31612001200. 

Google translate : 

How super annoying that you have been stolen your phone. There is often a code on the device and in some cases also on the SIM card.

If the SIM card is no longer in your possession, then it is wise to block it.

On the "Phone Stolen or Lost" page you will find the steps that you could take for blocking the SIM card.

So you can do this yourself via MijnKPN, you can also call 0800-0402, or if you call +31612001200 from abroad.

Hi @Elena Charmpi! Did you manage to resolve this issue? If not, could you fill out your profile?