Skip to main content

Normaal betaal ik €35 per maand, maar deze maand moet betalen € 158,17 vaarom?

25-10-2021

*Admin: titel aangevuld i.v.m. vindbaarheid

*Admin: topic verplaatst naar juiste board

Haal je klantnummer en postcode weg!Dit is door elke Nederlander leesbaar!

Ojee @Truong Cong Hieu, dat zal even flink schrikken zijn :slight_frown:

Op de 2e pagina van je factuur, vind je een specificatie van alle gemaakte kosten. Als je daar een kijkje neemt, wordt het dan duidelijk?

Ik ben niet duidelijk, ik heb een uitleg nodig. Bedankt

KPN COMMUNITY (.....@kpn.com) 26-10-2021  10:25 PM

Ik keek naar de link (Mijn profiel Instellingen) maar durfde niet te klikken (Sla wijzigingen op)
omdat ik begrijp het niet.

27-10-2021  10:39 AM

Dan kijk ik graag even met je mee!

Zou je daarvoor je gegevens in willen vullen in je profiel en hier een seintje geven als je dat hebt gedaan? Je mag het naast je persoons- en adresgegevens ook het mobiele nummer waar het om gaat noteren, dit kan in het opmerkingenveld onderaan. Als je daar iets invult, zien alleen jij en ik dat, verder kan niemand dat bekijken.

Als je moeite hebt met Nederlands, zouden we ook in het Engels verder kunnen gaan, als je dat makkelijker vind?

You try to write in English. Hope I understand better. Thanks    28-10-2021  9;40AM

I just need you to please explain the number 1 & the number 2 at the bottom. Thanks  28-10-2021                                                                                                                                                              9:36PM

Servicenummers - dienst:
    Aantal:                   3
1. Volume:                 121:29 min
2. Te betalen:         € 121,48

I just need you to please explain the number 1 & the number 2 at the bottom. Thanks  28-10-2021                                                                                                                                                              9:36PM

Servicenummers - dienst:
    Aantal:                   3
1. Volume:                 121:29 min
2. Te betalen:         € 121,48

I see you've called a paid 0900 phone number, 3 times on september 30th. One of these calls had a duration of 2 hours, and thats what's costing so much on this invoice :slight_frown:

On the second page of your invoice, you'll find a specification of all your phonecalls, so you can see the date and time these calls were made. I hope that clears it out for you!

19-10-2021  1:50PM

I am very happy and grateful to read your letter, so everything is clear.  

Actually, from the date of registration on September 14,2020 until now, I have only called my son in Nederland.
I already know that I absolutely never use the paid 0900 phone number.
So in your opinion what should I do?
Thank you very much

Can you please check your phone to see if you've made any calls on sept 30th, around 6 AM? Or if you received a text message around that time? I've Googled the phone number that charged you for these 3 supposed calls, and it seems to be some sort of scam :slight_frown: 

You're not the first KPN customer that experiences this: 

31-10-2021  5:33 a.m.
Veel telefoontjes komen bij mij binnen, als ik spam zie verwijder ik deze meteen. Ik luister allen als ik het telefoonnummer van mijn zoon zie.
Momenteel blijven allen de volgende telefoonnummer over

Niet opgeslagen 5:00 p,m.

I'm sorry @Truong Cong Hieu, I seem to have missed your latest response :frowning2:

When I look at your account, I see you've filed a complaint, and my colleague has tried to contact you. Have you received a text message with instructions how to call them back?

Bedankt voor u e-mail. Vandaag ontving ik een e-mail van een collega van u met instructies om te schrijven (Mijn profiel instellen) die ik heb gemaakt en verzonden
Een gekopieerd hiermee.  08-11-2021  3:38 PM

Ik heb gezegd en geklaagd om nooit 0900 te bellen, maar kreeg vandaag nog een e-mail waarin ik vroeg om schulden en dreigde mijn nummer te blokkeren.
Het is zeer onbevredigend

13-11-2021 02:30 PM

Geachte heer, mevrouw.
Ik teken bezwaar aan tegen uw belissing van € 123,17 betaalachterstand en blokkering van mijn mobiele nummer.
Ik ben het niet eens met de beslissing omdat < Ik bel absolut nooit 0900>
Ik vraag u om uw eerdere beslissing niet uit te voeren, tot u over mijn bezwaar heeft belist.
Hoogachtend,

C.H.Truong.

14 november 2021  05:35 AM

Ik ben het niet eens met de beslissing omdat < Ik bel absolut nooit 0900>

Helaas zijn er veel mensen die wel eens een link op een site gebruiken om te bellen en daardoor, zonder het door te hebben, via zo'n dure 0900 doorschakeldienst bellen. Weet je zeker dat jouw dat niet overkomen is?

Bedankt voor u reactie.
Ik zei absoluut en ik heb nooit 0900 gebeld. Wat er moet gebeuren, zal gebeuren, Uiteindelijk is de waarheid nog steed de waarheid.
Veel geluk en een goede gezondheid toegewenst.

To: General Director of KPN.NL

I realize KPN INTERNET IS SUPER PREMIUM, but unfortunately I need
returned the sim card according to this letter and canceled the contract on 22nd november 2021.
Very sad reason becaise Jorg Kramer Directeur Klantenservice treated customers so badly !!
Yours sincerely
Truong.

*Admin* gegevens verwijderd in verband met privacy

This is public for all to see. Delete your personal information and place it in a profile.

https://forum.kpn.com/settings/profile

Guaranteed letter with sim card will be sent later.

Truong

To; Director Jorg Kramer

Blocking the phone is not important. Paying you 123,17 euro it doesn't make me starve.
What matters is my honor. If paying 123,17 means self-identifying as a thief internet and a liar. 
I pay you 0,01 euro to show we respect your honor and authority.

Yours sincerely
Truong

Heeft u de collega al teruggebeld waarin een paar dagen geleden om werd gevraagd?

To; Director Jorg Kramer

Blocking the phone is not important. Paying you 123,17 euro it doesn't make me starve.
What matters is my honor. If paying 123,17 means self-identifying as a thief internet and a liar. 
I pay you 0,01 euro to show we respect your honor and authority.

Yours sincerely
Truong

This will not be read bij Jorg kramer or any General Director.

Thank you

sledgehammerNL

Hi @Truong Cong Hieu,

I can understand you’re upset with the outcome of your complaint :slight_frown: We can't refund the costs for the phone calls that have been made, and I get the sense you did not receive a good explanation as to why we can't and what's really going on. 

We understand you did not dial the number yourself, and did not want to make those 3 calls to this number. But the fact is, that the calls were made, from your phone. You are the victim of a scam, but so are we. The scammer has charged us for these phone calls and we have paid for them on your behalf. That is why you find the costs on your invoice, we pay for your phone calls to ‘special service numbers’ en charge you afterwards. We can not give a refund, because we did not collect your money on our own bank account. We do not have your money, the scammer has your money :confused:

The only way such a scam can take place, is if a user of a mobile phone, somehow grants access to their phone. Maybe you've clicked on a link in a text message you didn't quite understand because it was in Dutch? Your best next step is to report this to the police, since you are the victim of a crime!