Skip to main content

Hi

Recently, I subscribed to the KPN plan and requested my former number from Lebara to be transferred to KPN. At first, it was settled that the transfer would occur on the 10th of January; 3 days later, it changed to the 16th, and today I got an e-mail saying that the transfer will be concluded on the 22nd of January.

Is it possible to speed up this process? I really don't want to wait 10 more days to get my number transferred and not have data.

BR

Hi @jans.jefferson, welcome on our forum. 

Did you have a contract with Lebara? And if so, what was/is the end date of that contract? 

Is it possible to speed up this process? I really don't want to wait 10 more days to get my number transferred and not have data.

I hope so, depending on your answers to the questions above. 

Let me know. 

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the reply. The contract ended on the 5th of January. I do not have any ties with Lebara anymore. What is weird for me is that KPN keeps postponing it. Is there a reason behind it?

BR

Let me check this for you. Would you please fill in your profile with your phone number, postal code and house number? Let me know when it's done. 

Hi Alex,

Done.

Thank you! I have just sent a request to Lebara to take over your number on the 15th, next Monday. The request has been accepted, so I've got my hopes up. 🙂

But being Saturday.. can't promise anything. I expext everything will go as planned. 

Please let me know how it goes. 

Hi Alex,

Thank you for your help.

Tomorrow I check if the transfer went through.

BR

Hi Alex,

my number wasn’t transferred yet. I contact Lebara to check if there was an open invoice, just in case. Apparently there is no restriction to port my former number to KPN.

I really don’t know what else I can do. 

Thank you for checking this with Lebara, let me check this on our end to see if this is a KPN related issue. Thank you for your patience. 

Ok Alex,

Thank you.

Ok Alex,

Thank you.

What do you see when logging in on our website to track your order? The delay is, as far as I can see, because of the delayed delivery of your phone. 

Hi Alex,

I just received the phone and an email instructing on how to download my e-sim. However, I still cannot link my former number to KPN. Is there a way to speed this transfer now? I guess everything is set now to do so.

thank you very much for your support so far.

Jefferson

Hi Jans, I'm back again. I have asked my technical colleagues to have a look at this. I won't take any action myself because I don;t want to interfere with them, so for now I must ask you to please wait until the 25th to see what happens. I'm very greatful for you patience once again. 

@jans.jefferson, it's done. Is it working at your end?