Skip to main content

Hi- I am facing a similar issue and none of the service support team seems to be able to help me.

I migrated from Lyca mobile to KPN in Nov2  with my existing number. but then for some reason, the service team closed my sim card. 

When they ordered me another sim, it was received with another number!! since then I have been on the phone with KPN all the team, first, they promised they will send me a SIM with my old number, now they say that my old number is lost and there is nothing to do!!!

How is this possible? this is really a terrible service experience, going on for 3 weeks now with no solution

@Kpn 

Hi- I am facing a similar issue and none of the service support team seems to be able to help me.

I migrated from Lyca mobile to KPN in Nov2  with my existing number. but then for some reason, the service team closed my sim card. 

When they ordered me another sim, it was received with another number!! since then I have been on the phone with KPN all the team, first, they promised they will send me a SIM with my old number, now they say that my old number is lost and there is nothing to do!!!

How is this possible? this is really a terrible service experience, going on for 3 weeks now with no solution

@Kpn 

@Lisa 

Hi @ZachB! Welcome. That's a weird and inconvenient situation you're in right now. Could you please provide your profile with the customer number/Phone number of your new subscription? :blush:. I'll try to transit your ‘lyca- number’ to the new card. Thank you!

@Lisa 
Thank you very much, I updated the details under: Persoonlijke opmerkingen
Let me know if you could found that

Have a nice weekend!

@Lisa also my old number is already with KPN you can see this in your “boss” system

I asked an expert to do it. Hopefully, we will receive an answer today! I'll let you know:blush:

Looking forward to the solution! thanks

@ZachB Wow, it's fixed! Please restart your phone. :sunglasses:

@Lisa I received my number! 

Thanks you very much!! 

I am very happy ☺️ 

Good to hear that you are happy! I'm happy too! Wish you a good weekend! :sun_with_face:

Reageer