Skip to main content

Hello, I bought an unlimited internet package yesterday evening, it has not been activated yet. what can I do?

Hello @OzgerAydogan 

What package did you order exactly?

If it's a prepaid unlimited package that's very slow internet (128 Kbit/s), not really suitable for browsing but usable for apps which require very little dataspeed like whatsapp texting.

If you upgraded your mobile subscription to Unlimited then it will start on the first day of the next billing period.

Hello @OzgerAydogan 

What package did you order exactly?

If it's a prepaid unlimited package that's very slow internet (128 Kbit/s), not really suitable for browsing but usable for apps which require very little dataspeed like whatsapp texting.

If you upgraded your mobile subscription to Unlimited then it will start on the first day of the next billing period.

I bought unlimited package but it is not active yet. I'm writing this down. And I bought free sim card for ukraines. This package expires on July 23, 2023. I'm leaving here after a month. am i waiting for this?

I bought unlimited package but it is not active yet. I'm writing this down. And I bought free sim card for ukraines. This package expires on July 23, 2023. I'm leaving here after a month. am i waiting for this?

I don't know if it works different for a simcard for the Ukraine.

Maybe someone else knows, if not you have to wait on a reaction from a KPN employee/moderator.

KPN sell prepaid unlimited knowing that it is useless and locking you in for a month. 

Crazy.

Let me out. 

I just arrived here from Australia. There you pay $20 for a month of prepaid scccss at normal speed. None of this 128 kb nonsense.Â