Skip to main content

I ordered a new phone through KPN and was planning to move from Vodafone to KPN but the delivery guy wouldn’t give me my new phone because my last name has a space in it on my passport.

ive changed my last name on my kpn account as he suggested to now match my passport but it looks like the order is cancelled.

can someone have the phone re-delivered?

ordernummer ****

Admin: order number hidden for privacy reasons

Best @NANDeRosa 

Welcome to the KPN forum.

If your order has indeed been canceled by KPN, it cannot be resent to you.
Because once cancelled, for whatever reason, it is and remains cancelled.

In that case, it is best to place a new order via the KPN webshop.
Make sure you copy exactly the details as they appear in your passport, because the delivery person will check this, as you have experienced yourself.

But if your order with order number 1046294207 has been completely canceled, it cannot be resent to you.

Thank you for your swift response.

how can I tell if my order is ‘completely cancelled’?

I would expect that after changing my last name in my kpn profile I would be sent the phone again, no?

here is what the message from kpn said, thus I’m not sure if the phone will be resent ‘Wij hebben je bestelling met bestelnummer S5213080-4913056 niet bij je kunnen afleveren. Zodra je pakket retour is in ons magazijn, ontvang je van ons een definitieve annuleringsbevestiging.’?

Hi @NANDeRosa 

You will automatically receive a confirmation from KPN in your mailbox that your order has been completely canceled.
This may take some days, between 5 to 7 days after your order has been returned to the KPN warehouse.

Unfortunately, it does not work that you change your surname in My KPN account and your order is resent.
Your order will be completely canceled once it has been processed at KPN's warehouse, so it will NOT be RE-sent to you.

But you now simply have to place a new order in the KPN webshop, but with your correct surname.
All information entered must correspond with your proof of identity (passport), which is very important!

To have informed you sufficiently.