Skip to main content

Hello,

I am in Switzerland with a KPN abo unlimited. Last week, beeing a little “tired”, I completely blocked my sim card, failing the puk code. Now, I can not even try again to enter it, it tells me to contact KPN. What can I do ?

Thanks a lot for your help

Hello,

I am in Switzerland with a KPN abo unlimited. Last week, beeing a little “tired”, I completely blocked my sim card, failing the puk code. Now, I can not even try again to enter it, it tells me to contact KPN. What can I do ?

Thanks a lot for your help

Admin: moved to your own topic

Would it be possible to simply have a new sim ?

or even simpler just deblock it and I look for the new puk on mijnKPN

Hello @Sylvan_puk 

You have 3 tries to enter the correct SIM code and 10 tries for the PUK code.

If you have already tried 10 times to enter the PUK code then a new sim card is the only possibility to get your number working again, however KPN wil not send a new sim card abroad but only to an address in the Netherlands.

If you haven't tried it 10 times then you can get the PUK code without login in to MijnKPN by filling in this form and then you'll see the PUK code: https://www.kpn.com/service/mobiel/pukcode/pukcode-opvragen.htm

If it's an almost unreadable code then click on it.

Hello @GeSp and thanks for your fast reply !

I need a new one then but who can I contact, to be able to receive the new one ?

Hello @Sylvan_puk 

You can call KPN Customer Service +31612001200 from abroad, they can send a new sim card to an address in the Netherlands.

The new card can only be activated in the Netherlands, maybe there is someone in the Netherlands who can receive and activate it for you and then send it to you in Switzerland?