Skip to main content

Hello, 

My mobile number is *** . I have recently renewed my contract. I see onetime cost has been taken as part of both March-21 (Invoice ***)  & April-21 (Invoice **) invoices. Also, I see I have been charged incorrectly in April invoice.  

This is bit annoying to see that my billing has been messed up.  I am currently abroad and not able to call the customer care. May I ask you to share the number to call from abroad?

Admin: gegevens verwijderd i.v.m. privacy

Hi @One-Off Cost, welcome. 

I understand you prefer to call. If so you can call +31 6 12001200. 

If not, I can also look into it. Can you share what's incorrect? And will you also fill in your profile, please let me know when you did so I can take a look. 

I tried calling couple of times. but Since it is international calling it keeps disconnecting. Even then I spoke to somebody but not happy with the explanation. 

One-off cost of 80.83 Euro has been taken from both March & April 2021 month. Also, the April bill is 184 Euro including the second time one-off cost. I couldnt understand why it will be 184 Euro for April. 

Could you please help with this? Also, let me know if you need any additional information. 

Regards,

Gopiramesh

I have checked out the invoices in our system and I`m happy to say I've found the reason. Ite invo is indeed correct that you have two separatices where you have an amount deducted because of the phones. One for the first order, which has been returned, and one for the second order. For the amount you paid in Februari we have sent a separate invoice, on the 10th of Februari, to deposit the amount you paid back into your account. You should have received this around the 12th of Februari.

Second, the reason your invoice for March is highter than usual is because of 3 factors. It is in this month your subscription changed. Which means we have settled the difference between your old contract and your new one. This difference is only a couple of Euro. What also happened is that you paid the one time amount for your iPhone, as well as the normal monthly amount. This is the main reason this months invoice is significantly higher than your usual amount. Lastly at the time we produced the invoice your Hussel discount had not yet been applied to the amount asked. This discount has been applied right after and on your next invoice you should receive both this month's discount and the discount for the previous month, making it slightly lower than the normal amound.

I understand it may seem like a bit of a hassle and I`m sorry if took a while to get all this cleared up. But the reason we approach it the way we do is to make sure that everything gets processed in such a way that you can be sure you aren't paying for something you don't receive.

If there are any more questions feel free to ask them here or call our customer service from abroad at (telefoonnummer klantenservice vanuit buitenland)