Skip to main content

Hello

I recently bought an S24 ultra, but sadly the box was thrown away, so I am unable to get the promotion due to missing a picture of the box.

is there anyway to get around this? I of course have the invoice and other things, would anything else be enough?

Oh no @reshefk , that's not good. Samsung requires you to provide this picture (with info like EAN code and IMEI number) as proof that you've bought the correct phone for the Dutch market.

You can contact Samsung via phonenumber 088-9090100 (normal costs) to hear what's possible, but I am pessimistic. It's their promotion so KPN cannot help you with this.

thank you for the answer.

sadly after contacting Samsung chat support the answer was pretty clear, no box = no promotion.

its a shame somewhere along the line no one made it more clear that a box is critical, but luckily I didn’t get the phone because of the promotion, its a shame none the less.

Sorry to hear that @reshefk , but I was afraid you would get that answer.

There are a lot of companies that require to take pictures of the original box as proof for receiving a promotion. You should have read the requirements thoroughly before or immediately after your purchase.

Reageer