Skip to main content

Hi,

Sorry for writing in English but my Dutch level is not good enough.

In addition to my internet subscription I have subscribed to 2 SIM only mobile subscriptions.

I would to use Share MB to share data from my unlimited data subscription to the second one (0 data) but I cannot get it done either on the web page or on the mobile app.

I can see all the products in my account and the 2 phone seems to have the same address. Any idea what could be the issue?

Thanks,

Anthony

Hi @Anthonykah, no problem!
Have you also registered both numbers specifically for the “hussel”discount? You can do this through this page on our website: https://www.kpn.com/hussel/aanmelden.htm

otherwise I can always take a look! Could you update your profile and let me know?

Hi @Thomas,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I have tried multiple time and it doesn’t seem to solve the issue. I see both numbers into my product and the button to Share Mb but nothing happens when I click on it (I have tried both on the website and on the mobile app):

My profile should be up to date now, let me know if you need any other information.

Thanks,

Anthony

Ah thanks! I see the numbers were indeed already registered but the order got stuck somehow. I re-registered them and the order seems to have gone through. It should work now!

Hi @Thomas,

I can confirm that everything works fine now.

Thank you so much!

Cheers,

Anthony

Hi Thomas, I have exactly the same problem, I have two KPN mobile subscriptions but I can't share MBs to the other one, probably you need to re-registered them… thank you