Skip to main content

I have a sim from KPN which works in my Huawei mobile WiFi device.  However I tried to put it in my phone as I have a dual sim phone (Samsung A20). However I can not get the pin or puk codes to work when I do this. 

I still have my UK sim also in this phone (I still need to receive calls on my UK number) - could this be a problem?

Thanks!

Because there is a problem with the simcard from KPN doesn't mean your other sim will be inactive?

You could ask (social media) anyone from the UK to call you so you can check if they can reach you?

Would that be possible and answer your question???

Hi - both sims work fine but when I put the KPN sim in my phone (in the second sim slot) it asks for the password which is still 0000 but it doesn’t accept it.  It then asks for the PUK code which I have and it doesn’t accept that either?

So I have put the KPN sim back in my Huawei mobile WiFi unit and it is working fine with the 0000 pin.

It would just be more convenient to have the sim in my phone, especially for renewing the data after 5GB and then every 1GB!

Thanks.

Ok i understand your problem.

Maybe that phone is not simlock free and can not accept the sim?

Or 

Did you try to insert the pincode for the first simcard instead?

Just dont try this 3 times or it will block.

Hi @damselflysal Welcome at our KPN forum!

As you desribe it my first thought was that you need to enter the pin of the first sim first. My quesses are that this would be your UK simcard. Could you try to do that for me? So insert your KPN sim in slot 2, insert the bracket again in your cellphone and then enter the pin of your UK sim.

Let me know what happens then.