Skip to main content

Hello there

I’ve ordered IPhoneSE with KPN 2 years’ subscription on Belsimpel. The order number is ***. I selected to keep my phone number ***.

I just received the message from Belsimpel that they cannot process the subscription since you cant take out the subscription. I wonder what’s the matter and what can i do to fix it.

Kind regards.

Admin: numbers hidden because of privacy

Is this a transfer from another provider? Then it is only possible to aply for nummerbehoud (keep you number) from 120 days (just shorter of 4 months) before end of contract (date) to get a new contract at another provider. Only in that situation it will not start immediately.

You’re new subscription only starts after the old contract (at the old provider) has ended.

Hey @Heydude and welcome to our forum! :grin: PeterG is right, if this does concern you transferring from another provider to KPN, this can only be processed if the order is placed 120 days before your contract at your current provider ends. Place the order with number porting any earlier than that and it will be rejected. If that's what's happening here, my only advice is to place the order again after more time has passed. We’ve also got an Overstapwekker. It's a handy page that will send you a notification as soon as you can order a subscription with us, once you’ve entered all the data. 

Reageer