Skip to main content

I gave my iPhone 11 at a KPN store with the reparation form yesterday and it still says that my phone has not been delivered to the a service point. So I was wondering how long will it take for the phone to get to the service point and when can I expect a replacement(I know the replacement is 5 days but if the phone has not yet been delivered, will it take more time than that?)

Looking forward to your reply.

Hi @Aankoop datum .  I honestly have no idea.  It all depends on whats wrong with the phone but also the ammount of other reperations they  have to do. 

Did the status change yet? 

Hi @Erwin van KPN . The status is still the same. 

Is the store nearby? If so, maybe visit again? 

@Erwin van KPN  So I got the updates saying that the phone will be sent soon but in the description of the repair report it says that no defects were found ( Geen defect geconstateerd) even though the phone did not work when I had it. Do you perhaps know what this is about and what I can do about it?

@Erwin van KPN  So I got the updates saying that the phone will be sent soon but in the description of the repair report it says that no defects were found ( Geen defect geconstateerd) even though the phone did not work when I had it. Do you perhaps know what this is about and what I can do about it?

Did you see two different IMEI numbers in the report? In that case you will probably get a new iPhone 13. I had the same, no defects found and received a 13 because the iPhone 11 works great, but not on the KPN network.

@Matthew83 Thank you so much for your reply. Yes, I do see two IMEI numbers. Did you also get to choose the colour for the new phone by any chance?

@Matthew83 Thank you so much for your reply. Yes, I do see two IMEI numbers. Did you also get to choose the colour for the new phone by any chance?

No, I think everyone will just get the iPhone 13 Midnight 128GB.

You can check the IMEI number on the Apple website to see which iPhone you will get, with all the details and such.

Reageer