Skip to main content

Ik probeer mijn kpn abonnement toe te voegen aan andere telefoon (dual Sim) Heb inmiddels e Sim geïnstalleerd. Maar bij het toevoegen van het kpn abonnement aan andere telefoon wordt gevraagd om een SM-DP+ adres gevraagd en activeringscode en bevestigingscode. Waar kan ik deze vinden in Mijn Kpn of ergens anders? Andere optie is inspannen van QR code maar die kan ik ook niet vinden. 

Welkom op het forum @Rl1976, bij het instellen van de e-sim hoef je zelf weinig in te vullen. Als je de stappen volgt zoals in dit topic beschreven zal dat helemaal goed komen: E-Sim bij KPN

Lukt het daarmee?

Welkom op het forum @Rl1976, bij het instellen van de e-sim hoef je zelf weinig in te vullen. Als je de stappen volgt zoals in dit topic beschreven zal dat helemaal goed komen: E-Sim bij KPN

Lukt het daarmee?

I have the same problem.  I do not understand how to download a cellular plan to my phone.  i bought a new e-sim.  When adding a number to the KPN application, it asks for a confirmation code sent to this new number!

To download it you will have to use the MijnKPN app, as the topic I referred to explains. To link a subsciption to a MijnKPN account you will need to receive a text message with a confirmation code on that number. Didn't you receive a fysical Simcard with your order?

To download it you will have to use the MijnKPN app, as the topic I referred to explains. To link a subsciption to a MijnKPN account you will need to receive a text message with a confirmation code on that number. Didn't you receive a fysical Simcard with your order?

no that's just the point!  Therefore, I cannot add the number to the KPN app

Well, then that is the next step. Get a fysical simcard, use it to create a MijnKPN account and activate the e-sim. The quickest way to do so is to go to on of our stores, you can find the closest store here: find a store near you. You'll be able to walk out of the store with the somcard. It's also possible to call us (0800-0402) to have a simcard send to your address. A third option is to completely fill out your profile and reply when you've done so. The last 2 options will take a couple of business days before you have the simcard, since it has to be sent to your home.