Skip to main content

Hi! Which package should I use if I plan to use the phone and the Internet in the EU, not only in Holland, and how to bind the child's number to me and pay for it from here?

Hi! Which package should I use if I plan to use the phone and the Internet in the EU, not only in Holland, and how to bind the child's number to me and pay for it from here?

Welcome @Irina Mashuk 

It is difficult to advise in advance if you do not indicate what you expect to consume in the Netherlands, but also in the EU.

The exact prices are also difficult to determine because you do not indicate whether you also want to (or already) use KPN's fixed services. When you combine both a fixed and mobile connection, you are eligible for a discount.

What I often recommend is to take the Unlimited subscription, if you take this for two years in combination with a fixed connection (for home), you pay € 25.00 per month for the mobile Unlimited Data subscription instead of € 32,50, you can then make unlimited calls and text messages (SMS) in the Netherlands and other EU countries, in the Netherlands you have Unlimited data and in the EU 50GB of data.

If the data consumption is lower than expected (and thus below 50GB), you can lower your data bundle afterwards (once a month). Which means the price for mobile decreases with that as well.

Hello @Irina Mashuk, all the data packages from the KPN subscriptions can be used in the EU. The most available data is the Unlimited package. You can then make unlimited calls and text messages (SMS) in the Netherlands and other EU countries, in the Netherlands you have Unlimited data and in the EU 50GB of data every month.Â