Skip to main content

Hi KPN

First of all, I regretfully express my disappointment to inconsistent response to my claim of the customer service team though a handful of telephone conversation.

Actually I was misinformed by your quotation that indicates €14 per month for a simonly product

(Uw bestelling, Bestelnummer: 20010331562187, Besteldatum: 03-01-2020)

I have got a confirmation letter with the same information at Fri, Jan 3, 1:37 AM, title of Uw bestelling bij KPN.

One month later I saw the wrong amout has been charged €19 instead of €14.

I have contact rightaway to the KPN call center and they agreed to charge me €14 per month onward as well as reimbursement of previous payment.

at that time, I thouhgt it was solved with the call and I saw the reimbursement in my bank account.

However, Another month later, I again found  €19 charged and I was disappointed with mismatch of their reaction. I just wanted to cancell off the contract before too late.

Amazingly, I had to call 3~5 times per each different counseller from the service center and got all different answers. One of them proposed me actually to refund one off amount to compensate the remaining period of the contract (24 months) and said it will be communicated soon. I have decided to trust again the KPN customer center. however there has been no response.

Finally, I contacted again the KPN customer center and been told that send a letter to escalate it into the higher level of service center. 

Therefore, I am really asking your responsible reaction to this issue. 

Regards,

Hi @Yeichan. Welcome to our Forum here. As I understand it, the initial price shown when you placed your order is different from the price shown on your invoice (and that's being debited from your account). I’m sorry to hear this issue concerning your Sim Only subscription hasn't been resolved yet. Especially, since you were promised a refund/solution. Could you please add your postal code/house number, client ID, cell phone number and the name of the contract holder to your profile? Let me know as soon as you did, so I can look into this for you.

the message has been sent to you privately

Thank you for sending over your details, @Yeichan. I’ve looked into this for you and I'm afraid there's been a misunderstanding concerning the € 5,- Hussel discount. When you place your order via our website the first question is whether you already have a Telfort or KPN internet subscription registered to your address. If you answer ‘Yes’, you’ll get an overview of the benefits when you combine a Telfort or KPN internet subscription with a Sim Only plan. This Hussel discount doesn't apply to combining two or more mobile subscriptions. Therefore, the price of € 19,- for your plan with 2 GB and 150 minutes is correct.

Hi @Yeichan. I haven't received a reply from you anymore. I hope this means everything’s clear now. If you have any other questions, please let me know. 

I hasten to add that a manager from KPN had confirmed an unconditional end of the subscription without penalty. Thus it is over hotly to press on with a solution for the last two months.

thanks.

Hi @Yeichan. As I understand it, your complaint has been resolved by one of my colleagues. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Reageer