Skip to main content

Hi ,

I am a new user who move from ZIGGO to KPN.   

I received devices then start to install. But After I finished, I found internet doesn’t work.  I spent 2 days to find out how to deal with it but failed. Then I requested an engineer to come to my house.  He fixed/exchanged some lines in electricity box nearby frontdoor in 2 mins, and it works. and I saw a charge of 70 EUR for this visit in invoice of next month.

I have a question that, should I pay for this 70 EUR or not?   I doubt because I fully do as installation guide says,  but it proves that it is more a cable problem at the end?

thx for feedback.

can you make  a picture of it received devices 
and how you have conect it 
that i can see the situation.

can you make  a picture of it received devices 
and how you have conect it 
that i can see the situation.

Hi,   I receive a standard modem box without TV &superwifi. And now it works. Actually my question is only about the cost. 

75 euros costs a kpn mechanic

you pay it with your kpn next bill.

If you install it yourself it will cost you nothing

Well it depends on what the technician did. If he worked outside your house to fix your connection then he doesn’t need to send an invoice for the “voorrijkosten” (driving costs) of €70. But if the problem is in the house then he needs to send an invoice for the repair. Unless the kpn hardware was damaged and replaced.

If the ISRA was broken, then is happend because of something, maybe the previous owners or maybe yourself. But is has worked before so it is damaged and someone needs to pay for that. I always say; you buy the house with all the beauty, but unfortunately sometimes also with the troubles. It looks like this time the mechanic of KPN fixed some of the trouble and it is for you (or your landlord) to pay it.

Well it depends on what the technician did. If he worked outside your house to fix your connection then he doesn’t need to send an invoice for the “voorrijkosten” (driving costs) of €70. But if the problem is in the house then he needs to send an invoice for the repair. Unless the kpn hardware was damaged and replaced.

If the ISRA was broken, then is happend because of something, maybe the previous owners or maybe yourself. But is has worked before so it is damaged and someone needs to pay for that. I always say; you buy the house with all the beauty, but unfortunately sometimes also with the troubles. It looks like this time the mechanic of KPN fixed some of the trouble and it is for you (or your landlord) to pay it.

after  I searched , it is indeed the ISRA troubles and thanks for explaination. now it is clear.