Skip to main content

Hello everybody,

I have a question regarding the set up of Experia Box V10. While ago I ordered the adjustment of the internet speed from KPN and already received the new modem from them. Unfortunately, there were two missed appointments with the technician (I was reported as I wasn't at home, but I was, but that's a different story). My question is - do i really need to have appointment with the technician regarding the set up of the new modem when I already have internet from KPN (this is really just the internet speed adjustment) or can I do it alone? I am not sure if there is any additional work or “special task” which actually needs to be done by technician or if it's just a matter of “plugging the modem in”. 

Thank you very much for your help!

Lucie

Hello @Lucie1383 

If you have a DSL connection (uses the telephone line) and want a internet speed above what is achievable through one line you will get a pairbonding connection (two lines) and a technician is necessary in that case.
That's probably also the reason you got a V10, only the V10 and V10A modems support pairbonding.

Thank you very much for response :)