Skip to main content

I have an Experia Box v12 and I want to make some changes in the router setting. I tried hard setting and was able to login to the admin panel. I changed the password and logged in again with the new password. But as soon as I click on something (e.g: Wifi setting or list of connected devices) it throws me out of the panel and goes back to the login page. After that the new password nor the original password won’t work And I have to hard reset for like 5 times to be able to login with the original password again, and then it throws me out over and over again! 

Also this tool does not work for changing the admin password and I keep getting this error:

Er is iets misgegaan. Probeer het later opnieuw.

How can I make the modem to keep the new password and remembers it and not to throw me out with every click?

Hi @Ghasem, welcome! Very unfortunate that it doesn’t work! The tool you mention is a tool for changing the wifi password. That is not the admin password. You can only change the admin password in the admin panel. The original password is also a different one than the wifi password. You can find the ‘admin password’ on the back of the Box 12, underneath the wifi password. Is it possible for you to try logging in on a different pc/laptop or using a different browser?

Hi @Marcia_  Thanks for the reply. Yes, using that tool was a mistake. I can change the admin panel after a hard reset. I tried with two different laptops, I tried wired and wireless connections. But Still when I log in to the admin panel and refreshing the page or clicking anywhere in the panel, it throws me out!

Could you try this url: https://192.168.2.254/2.0/gui/#/? And you're not connected with VPN?

@Marcia_ Thank you! This one really works without a problem!

@Marcia_ thanks. This actually works. Why on earth doesn't the normal pw reset nog work??? 

I'm not sure 😞. But great to hear this works for you!