Skip to main content

English:

Hello! I am new in the country, just rented the apartments in Haarlem. Trying to connect your home internet service. There’s fibre optic connection box (white one) in the corner of my room. I entered the address and it was stated that it is possible to use high-speed fibre internet connection. 

Then, I have received the modem, but not the black box to put on the fibre glass connection point. The delivery service  gave me only one device. So, I cannot connect the internet. 

This is a very disturbing situation. I wait almost 1 week already, I use prepaid sim card internet connection, which is expensive. 

I have visited the KPN office in Haarlem center, they told me that the missing device will be delivered next week, so I wait.

Today I have received the e-mail with the invoice for the current period, but I did not use the connection yet, and this is not my fault, but the post service’s. 

Please tell me  how to speed up getting the device? And also please recalculate the invoice, let me pay only for the service I use.

That is the photo of my setup and what I’ve received: 

Hello!

I still haven't received the equipment; I'm without home internet. Please help me; I want to use the internet at my place.

I haven't received any calls, emails, nothing. I am very disappointed with the service even before getting to use it. I've already received the first invoice, and it's dated from when they brought me an incomplete set of equipment.

That's unfortunate Alexy. Did you manage to resolve this issue. Otherwise I would advise you to contact 0800-0402 and make an appointment with an installation technician to correct this sittuation.