Skip to main content

Good day. My modem (kpn box 12) keeps rebooting. It turns on then after about 10 minutes, it will reboot and the power light will be red.  I've tried different power outlets but this has not solved the issue. I suspect the culprit is most likely the power adapter supplied with the router. 

May I please request assistance with this issue? From the forums, I can see that other people have had this issue in the past but their solutions were not mentioned.

Same, 
today the modem did a reboot every 2 minutes. After a reset via the kpn-app it worked again

Same, 
today the modem did a reboot every 2 minutes. After a reset via the kpn-app it worked again

Thanks for the tip. I have logged in to the router, factory reset it and updated the firmware. Its still restarting every few min though

I noticed the firmware upgrade didnt work. I guess the router restarted during my first attempt. I tried to upddate it again and this time it fixed the issue. The router is no longer resetting itself

Hello @AgilePeanut and thanks for your message :)

I noticed the firmware upgrade didnt work. I guess the router restarted during my first attempt. I tried to upddate it again and this time it fixed the issue. The router is no longer resetting itself

Glad to read that the problem of the rebooting Box 12 is over and thanks for sharing this with us!