Skip to main content

Hi Team,

I changed my subscription from 100 mbps top 1gbps but i am not getting more than 100 mbps connected with lan port to modem .

Could you please help

Hi @dharm 

The LAN ports of the KPN Box 12 do support 1 Gbps. Check your cables. Do you use cat 5e or better?

Yes I am using Cat 5e 

How did you determine the linespeed? Can you show it on a screenshot, without showing personal information like ip-address?

Modem View

Ok, that's clear. What kind of device is connected to the LAN port? It appears that this device has a network adapter which is only capable of (or set to) 100Mbps. Therefore you see the orange line.

My PC connection looks like this, with the green line showing 1 Gbps:

Hi @dharm , have you identified the problem?

I connected gigabyte router GLnet router  with lan . I was having T Mobile and used this router with 1gbps speed .

Could you replace the network cable and test it again? All 4 LAN ports of your modem support 1000mb speed

Hi @dharm, as mentioned above the modem should be able to deliver 1Gb/s fine, have you tried a different cable yet? Or perhaps a different device?

Hey, I did not change anything like cable or router but it is getting 1gbps . Thanks all for help and suggestions.