Skip to main content

Dear KPN,

I'll like to register two complaints with you regarding the Internet delivered to my house on 10th July, 2023. I have called your customer service agents twice to no avail.

Firstly, my installation package was sent to me on the 5th of July. However, I was not able to get to my house on time (due to the heavy storm around North Holland that day). I was still living in Aalsmeer by then. The package was then returned back to KPN and marked as "refused". This is not true and I would like to receive the original box back as I do not like the replacement Experia box V10 that the mechanic used for me.

Secondly and most importantly, I subscribed for a 1000Mb capacity but when I run speed test on my Asus Laptop, I only get between 500-550M up/download. Never beyond 550 for a 1000M link! Which is why I want to request that my original box is sent to me so that I can measure it's performance as well. I need to get close to the subscribed capacity of 1000M

Please look into this request as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Good morning @G-links, welcome to our forum!
The V10 is one of our best modems, and should be able to reach 1000Mbit/s easily as well. As my colleagues on the phone I can not replace a modem if it's not defective.

That said, you're  only receiving half of the intended speeds, how are you measuring this? How is your laptop connected to your modem?