Skip to main content

I  was promised that my router would arrive at least 3 days in advance before contract activation (it was about 10 days ago) and got sms with tracking number. So, 10 days are already over, but according to track.nmbr Ceva Logistics still did not transfer my modem to PostNL. But at the same time KPN sent me a sms, saying that my contract has activated and they start changing me.

Chat doesn’t want to connect me to operator, saying please, call.

Call support is in Dutch

Fortunately, using some numbers, like 1,2,1 I got to English speaking guy, who understood my problem, but the best he could is to open escalation ticket and advised me to call to post. How nice.

That's unfortunate. Hopefully my colleagues from the Back Office can resolve this quickly. I can't promise anything but I want to check the status of the logistics to see if I can speedup the process. Could you fill out your profile and notify me here when you've completed this? 

That's unfortunate. Hopefully my colleagues from the Back Office can resolve this quickly. I can't promise anything but I want to check the status of the logistics to see if I can speedup the process. Could you fill out your profile and notify me here when you've completed this? 

Filled, including contract number.

Hi @Bakh! I see the modem has been given to the mail for delivery. I've put the link to the track and trace in your profile. It is in Dutch but Google translate should be able to fix that for you. 😉

Hi @Bakh! I see the modem has been given to the mail for delivery. I've put the link to the track and trace in your profile. It is in Dutch but Google translate should be able to fix that for you. 😉

Bram,

I have this tracking number from Day 1 and mentioned it in original message.

The status still is Pakket is nog niet door PostNL ontvangen of verwerkt

@Bakh I`m sorry. I could not see how long the Track and Trace had this status.

I've sent a message to the team that handles the sending of parcels. I've asked them to send a new modem. And informed them that the current status is invalid.

They will send a new modem as soon as possible and will provide you a new Track and Trace code. 

@Bakh I`m sorry. I could not see how long the Track and Trace had this status.

I've sent a message to the team that handles the sending of parcels. I've asked them to send a new modem. And informed them that the current status is invalid.

They will send a new modem as soon as possible and will provide you a new Track and Trace code. 

Hi Bram,

Nobody called me, track number still shows the same. I am waiting till the end of the day and if no changes, will go to another service provider.

Hi @Bakh! I`m sorry to hear you haven't received word. I do see a parcel has been sent yesterday, October 24th. The current status says it is on route to destination. I've sent you the Track & Trace number in a private message.

could you confirm that you've received this properly?

Hi @Bakh! I`m sorry to hear you haven't received word. I do see a parcel has been sent yesterday, October 24th. The current status says it is on route to destination. I've sent you the Track & Trace number in a private message.

could you confirm that you've received this properly?

Not properly, Bram!

I got something, which is not suitable to my connection (I even check how KPN optical box looks at my neighbours).

I need ONT for TK-01 and NOT for GN-01 FTU.

@Bakh I`m really sorry the correct ONT was not sent. I've requested to have one sent to you right away.

@Bakh I`m really sorry the correct ONT was not sent. I've requested to have one sent to you right away.

Bram,

it looks KPN is kidding me. I asked another ONT, not another power supply to incorrect ONT!

@Bakh I honestly don't know what to say. I`ve created a service ticket in order to get an engineer your way. We will contact you on your mobile phone to discuss what time we can send the engineer. 

Again, I`m sorry about this mix-up! We will contact you as soon as possible. 

@Bakh I honestly don't know what to say. I`ve created a service ticket in order to get an engineer your way. We will contact you on your mobile phone to discuss what time we can send the engineer. 

Again, I`m sorry about this mix-up! We will contact you as soon as possible. 

Got new parcel. Now instead of incorrect ONT, I have 2 incorrect ONTs:

@Bakh this is most likely the result of the request. When I sent in the request for the TK-01 ONT an adapter was sent by regular mail. And another wrong ONT was sent by parcel. 

Both of these things will be fixed by the ticket I've started the 27th.

@Bakh I`m sorry to hear that you've cancelled your contract. But I understand your decision. I`ll close the topic.