Skip to main content

Hello! I managed to activate the extra credit of 7.5 euro, but I do not see my initial 2.5 euro credit; when I text SALDO and in the KPN app, I just see the initial 7.5 extra credit and then the calls I made that reduced the balance.

What do I have to do to also see the initial 2.5 euro credit?

Thank you!

Hi @Corina Elena, welcome to our forum!

I'm glad to hear that you managed to activate the bonus credit! There are multiple ways to check your prepaid credit. One way is to text SALDO to 1266, then you'll receive a text message which displays all your credits (the standard one as well as the bonus credit). I understand that you tried but didn't get to see your initial €2,50 credit. Another way is to login into MijnKPN by creating a KPN ID. Then you can link your prepaid phonenumber and view your credit as well. 

I'm wondering if you're able to see your credit in MijnKPN. Don't hesitate to ask if you've got any questions.

Hello! Yes, I did create both accounts and still I see in the prepaid app 0.00 credit and bonus credit 6.67 - this one I know of. So I was expecting credit 2.5 instead of 0.00. Or shall I first buy a bundle and just after the buy I would see on top the 2.5 euro? 

The €2.50 should be available from the start, even without registration for the €7.50 extra amount.
I see you’ve already used a bit from this extra amount, possibly because the initial €2.50 ran out.