Skip to main content

Hello I need help! I don’t know how to contact and I don’t understand anything. I bought a chip in amsterdam airport, it was supposed tonwork in all europe but now I’m in spain and it does not work, what should I do? Can you please contact me at ***@gmail.com

Admin: moved your reply to a new topic and removed your email address for privacy

Hi @Mili Cano 

I assume you bought a prepaid SIM card from KPN and took it with you without putting it in your phone. This SIM card is only activated when you connect to the KPN network in the Netherlands for the first time.

A KPN moderator can activate it for you remotely. Please put the 06-number and the SIM card number in your forum profile in "Persoonlijke opmerkingen” and confirm your input with “Sla wijzigingen op” at the bottom.

Report back here when you've done this.

Hi @Mili Cano , have you already put the requested information in your forum profile ?

The moderators are waiting to help you.

Hello @Mili Cano

Please put the 06-number and the SIM card number in your forum profile in "Persoonlijke opmerkingen” and confirm your input with “Sla wijzigingen op” at the bottom.

Report back here when you've done this and then i can activate your prepaid.