Skip to main content

I bought a KPN prepaid SIM card in the Netherlands, but unfortuantely missed to activate it directly there. Now I’m back home and the card is not working.

I’ve read a few topics, that the activation can be done remotely by a moderator.

Can you please help and do that for me? The phone number and card number are saved in my profile.

Thank you very much!

Hi @Meyer_M! I checked the number and it should already be active if I'm correct. Did you manage to charge the card already?

Thank you for the fast reply! I did not charge it yet, but it should have a small initial balance (2,50 EUR?).

I’m wondering because I can not receive any SMS on this new number.

Furthermore I can not connect it under mijn.kpn.com because I do not receive the confirmation SMS...

For whatever reason, I just receive a SMS, so it’s fine. 

Thank you, topic can be closed again. :)

@Meyer_M Great! I'm glad everything is working now! Is wish you a pleasant day and please notify us if we can assist you any further. 

Why did you delete my sim card activation question?  I am asking for your help because I urgently need a sim card while I am in the Netherlands.  Please contact me at *******************

Hi @SERBIAN ,

You'll find your question here → click ← together with an answer from moderator @Remco_