Skip to main content

Hi All,

I lived in Netherlands for 11 years. I only used one mobile number during those years. For 2 years I have been living in London. Unfortunately I couldn't turn on my Telfort simkart and now it doesn't work anymore. 

I really need to reactivate that number because this has been configured in digid. Can someone please tell me if this is possible to reactivate an old simkart? If yes, how plz….?

Thanks and regards,

Malik

Hi @a-malik, welcome to our forum and welcome back to the country. A prepaid number has to be used at least once every 6 months. If it isn't, it will be deactivated and can be reacrivated within 120 days by renewing the call credit. If this doesn't happen, the number is deactivated permanenty. It can't be restored again. If you haven't used the number in the past 2 years as you've said, it’s gone. 

I've checked the DigID site for you, they have a page that describes changing your number: SMS verification. I hope that helps.

Hi Jasper,

Thanks for the tip.

I already tried that as well but I am getting this error because my registered address in the system is no Netherlands anmore. It's UK one. I still live here in UK

Ah, that changes things. I can't help you with that part, it is best to contact DigID about singing in to their services: DigID Contact