Skip to main content

Hi,

I’ve a prepaid number and trying to activate the  buitenland service (since I’m not in NL right now) but the site won’t load the my settings.

I keep getting a No Service message and therefore, cannot activate the KPN app either.

Best regards,

Anibal

Hi Anibal, welcome on our board. 

Let me check this for you, would you please fill in your profile? Let me know when it's done. 

Hi @Alex_P,

I’ve filled in the details. Most important is the phone number, I guess.

thanks for the quick response,

Anibal

Everything is fine here, it should work. Did you try to connect with a a different network there? Also, in which country are you right now? 

removed. message not relevant.

Everything is fine here, it should work. Did you try to connect with a a different network there? Also, in which country are you right now? 

I did. Tried all sorts of networks.

if everything is well set, then it could be a local issue with foreign SIM cards.

is there any way to activate the KPN App without SMS verification? Even whatsapp would be ok, but not SMS since I get no service 

Ni. I'm afraid not. But that is not the problem, the problem is that your phone does not connect with a network. Is the roaming option on your phone on? 

Ni. I'm afraid not. But that is not the problem, the problem is that your phone does not connect with a network. Is the roaming option on your phone on? 

Yes sir, it is.

I’ve even tried putting the sim card into another (local) phone and the result is the same: no service.

Roaming on/off, data package on/off, manual provider/automatic provider, different phones. All these I’ve tried :disappointed:

I'm lost. My guess is that it's local problem. :pensive:

I'm lost. My guess is that it's local problem. :pensive:

Most likely but please, don’t get frustrated. I really appreciate the help.

I shall take my sim to a local phone shop (most of them had no idea) and try to figure out what the issue is.

Thanks again for the assistance. :pray_tone1: