Skip to main content

Hi, I have a prepaid KPN SIM card with the unlimited data bundle of 128kbps. It is very slow and I need faster internet with some urgency as I dont have access to wifi and Im only relying on mobile data. What would be the best bundle to get? Also my bundle expires in 8 days, can I cancel it before changing?

Thanks in advance!

Hi @Slow internet, welcome to the KPN forum!

The ‘onbeperkt online’ bundle  is very slow indeed,  all of our other bundles have a speed of 25 Mbit/s. We have Prepaid bundles varying from 100Mb to 1Gb, and with or without minutes/sms.  

Can you please update your profiel with your phone number and the number of your sim card? (you can use ‘opmerkingen’) 

It depends on how much data you need and for how long. There is also a daily internet pass, 2 euro for 1 GB.

But honestly if mobile data is your only option, i doubt KPN Prepaid is best option for you, there are prepaid providers with much more data and even cheaper.

I haven’t heard from you again, so I’m assuming don’t need any more assistance. If you have any other question, please let me know!