Skip to main content

Dear Support Team,

I would like to add 'Netflix’ entertainment to my account.
But when checking my equipment on the KPN webpage via 'Apparatuur controleren', it reads that my 'tv ontvanger’ KPN Box V12 F5350 is not suitable and has to be replaced. It further reads: 'Klik op 'Volgende' om je omruilafspraak in te plannen.'

But nothing happens when I click on 'volgende’.

How can I get a new suitable tv ontvanger?

Best wishes and thanks in advance,

Marco

Hello @Marco_1976 

A Box 12 is the modem and not a TV ontvanger.

These are suitable for Netflix: Arris vip 2952 (v2), Arris 4K vip 5202, ZTE 4K 8001 and Arcadyan hmb2260

Only old Motorola's are not suitable.

Which TV ontvanger do you have?

Did you use this page to check if the TV ontvanger is suitable?: https://www.kpn.com/service/televisie/servicetool-apparatuur-wissel.htm#/0006.1

Thanks for the response. Yes, I used the above webpage.

I checked again and it again reads that my 'tv ontvanger’ KPN Box V12 F5350 is not suitable

But I am happy if this is a wrong piece of information, so that I can keep my KPN equipment.

It's says that de Box 12 is your modem and the TV ontvanger(s) should be listed below that.

It happen sometimes that the tools doesn't work properly, which TV ontvanger(s) do you have, if it's one I mentioned in my first reaction as suitable there is no need to replace it.

I am not at home right now, but I will check later today. Since my KPN equipment is only around 18 months old, I hope/think it is not an 'old Motorola'.

Thanks for the support,

Marco

If you are customer since 18 moths then you should certainly have a suitable TV ontvanger.

That check will only work from your internet connection at home because it actively looks for TV ontvanger(s) on the connection from which you run it.