Skip to main content

My phone got stolen today what should I do to get a new one

*Admin: reactie afgesplitst, eigen topic aangemaakt.

Hi @Armando008, welcome to our KPN Forum.

It's of course never nice if you have lost your device, and certainly not if it's stolen.

What you have to do at first is to block your SIM card. You can block your SIM card directly via MijnKPN. If you want, you can also order a new SIM card directly via MijnKPN. Nothing can be done anymore with your current SIM card (for example misuse of your credit or make purchases).

In addition, it is important to report this to the police. 

All information can be found further on our website.

Unable to block a SIM card or request a new one? Then call 0800-0402, chat with us or leave your details in your Forum profile (name, zip code + house number, customer number, 06 number and SIM card number) in the boxes that stand in front of it or with personal comments and give us a call. Then we're glad to help!

and if its an iPhone, go to https://www.icloud.com and mark the device as lost/stolen using the Find my Devices tool. This will make the device unusable for anyone else but you.

Hello @Armando008 I see you haven't sent us a reply here. I hope that's because you succesfully blocked your sim card and reported the stolen iPhone to the police. If you have any questions left, feel free to ask. 

Reageer