Skip to main content

Due to coronavirus measures, we have transferred office phone (020-***) to staff personal mobile phone (...) and call center in Korea during lunch time and 17:00~09:00 (+82 800-***)

The main problem is that not all incoming calls are not received/connected.

We have tested 3 times on last Friday (20 March) as follows:

- Call to the office (***) 2 times around 12:28 

- Those 2 times of calling were NOT connected and hear automatic voice mail as attached (Dit nummer is niet in gebruik)

- 3rd call is connected well.

The other issue is to check the possibility to switch off *** on forwarding number of 9 lines (020-***) for temporarily period of 1 month.

So that the caller ID is shown when the phone is forward to personal mobile. Only 020-*** is shown when you are calling from all 9 lines.

+31-(0)20-*** is valid or not ?   

=> Can you check if this number is valid when I called from my mobile to *** 

ARS : This number is not reachable, try it later. (and automatically hung up) 

Admin: personal information and phone numbers removed for privacy reasons

Hello @Korean Air, welcome to our forum. Unfortunately I'm going to have to redirect straight away. You are a business, and this is the consumer forum for KPN. And, in addition, as I see this involves ISDN/PSTN. Which means that we, unfortunately, cannot help you. 

Depending on what kind of contract you have with us use one of the following means of contact: If you fall under what we call ‘grootzakelijk’ you can call 0800-1576, be advised you need the supplied pin code to use this number. If you fall under another form of contract, you can call 0800-0403.