Skip to main content

Hi, I know this problem is discussed a lot on the forum but just wanted to share my frustration with the super wifi 2.

I have got a new KPN connection last month hopping to get better connectivity in my apartment. I got 2 super wifi point for free with connection.

The technician came and install the modem and the super wifi points and everything was working fine, once he left within 2 hours my super wifi points automatically turned red and then after sometime purple.

I looked at the instruction online and try to reinstall the super wifi points at least 10 times but no success.

After feeling completely frustrated I called the KPN service desk and they promised to send the mechanic again.

The mechanic came after one week and re-install the super wifi points again. He mentioned that there were some update happened and due to which he need to reset everything and install again. For him it took 3 hours to re-install everything.

Now after the second installation, everything was working fine and suddenly yesterday again both my super wifi points turned RED. And I have no internet in rest of my apartment except the leaving room where the modem is placed.

I am feeling so much frustrated with this issue and dont know what to do? 

Based on your experience, do we need to reset everything each month? Because this is what it look like to me.

Thanks,

Ritesh

@Ritesh Tailor Welcome to our forum. 

Sorry to read that you had this many problems with the Superwifi points. 

Normally when the setup is right you don't have to reset the Superwifi points. 

Is it possible that one of the Superwifi points was powerless for some time? 

Or did you add something to your network on the 7th of december?Â