Skip to main content

I live in an apartment where optical fiber connection is outside the apartment - in the corridor on the floor in the separate room. Because of this my wifi signal in the apartment is very poor.
I would like to change router to any better with better range. Can you advise which would work with KPN fiber 1 gbit connection? Or any other better ideas how to solve it?

I don`t use any other services (TV etc).

Thanks for help!

Hello @Yurii777 and welcome here :)

I don't think another router will solve this problem, it seems that the location of your router is the problem.  I would advise you to have a look at our Super wifi 2 points. These boosters should improve the wifi drastically and I think this will also work in your situation. Will you let us know if this would be a solution for you?

@JanZ_  Thanks for the answer! Pobably Super Wifi 2 points is a solution for my case. But do you know if I can arrange with KPN installation help with their masters? As as I understood the cable shall be connected between modem outside and Superwifi inside the apartment and I don`t see clear way how to put the cable inside the apartment (probably drilling needed).