Skip to main content

Hello,

I am going to move to a new house on 1st November. I am taking KPN with me to my new house. I reported this change via a call to KPN 3 months ago. I was also informed that I will get 2 super wifi points for free and I can track the status of my move in the kpn website. 

There is less than a week left to move, but I still have not received my super wifi points. I have asked them to be delivered at my current house so that I can take them with me on the first day to my new house. The status still show “Package is being packed”. 

Can you please make sure the super wifi points reach in my current address before 1st November?

Thank you,

Tushar

Hi @Super wifi points! Welcome to our forum!

Is the status on the Track and Trace still the same? And how long has the tracker indicated the package is being packed? If anything went wrong in the mail I'd like to help you with this. 

If this seems to be the case please fill in your profile so I can assist you further.

Hi @Bram_ , thanks for your response. I received the super wifi points 2 days ago. So you can close this forum. Thanks again!

Really glad to hear @Super wifi points! That said, next time, if there is something that requires a bit of a rush it's better to call 0800-0402.

The KPN forum is an excellent place for information and problem solving. For instance, if you need any extra information on your SuperWifi. But the forum is most and foremost a place where customers can help each other. That does mean that KPN employees like me might take a bit more time helping you with questions. 

Again, i`m happy everything is solved. Hope you have a good weekend. 🙂