Skip to main content

My internet is stable most of the day, however about 5-10 times I have about 30 seconds that it is not available and the green light of the KPN SuperWifi 2.0 blinks. 

This could be irritating when working on a file, but unacceptable when on a video conf. call. 

How can I fix it?

Thanks 

Hello TalTul,

Please also check:

Currently I am also troubleshooting an issue with lost connections on my SuperWifi2. My connection lost is not that frequent but I have changed the channel (5G) from auto to 36. In auto channel 52 was assigned and this frequency is also used in radar communication. Channel 36-48 is assigned to be used in home devices. Normally my superwifi is disconnected this night so let’s see if my change of channel solves the issue. Explanation is done in Dutch language in the topic mentioned above.

Maybe you can also try to change to channel 36 in 5G? This is not applicable to the 2G WiFi connection.

Regards

@TalTul,

My superwifi seems to be stable now. See for details the topic mentioned above. We are still testing with settings to find the root cause.

Maybe this helps for you also despite you have lost connections also during the day what I understand.

Can you please post the result so we can collect info for the case?

Hi @TalTul and welcome to our forum! 

Hello TalTul,

Please also check:

Have you managed to test the tips here? If you use Google Translate, paste the link in there and translate it to your preferred language then you can click the link in your language box again to open it in that language. 

If the tips there didn't help, also try the tips in this topic: 

Hopefully one of these tips will be the solution! 

Thank you,
I restarted both super wifi 1 and 2.
It was fine for couple of days and this morning again flashing during a video call. 
So it is still an issue 

Too bad 😐. I am still doing some tests in this area, however channel 36 keeps my superwifi stable (but this is in my circumstances of course). I am trying now with a reserved IP for superwifi (so bypassing the DHCP mechanism so no new IP is assigned).

Can you provide a little bit more info?

What exactly is your equipment? Box12 and Superwifi2 of v10(a) with Superwifi2 ? Two Superwifi2 or also one Superwifi 1 (your text could be misinterpreted 😀? Is Superwifi2 connected wireless  to your modem (not to much distance?) or via UTP cable?

Do I understand correct that after the green blinking the connection is established again automatically or do you manually restart Superwifi to get it green again?

Do you know if you are connected to modem of Superwifi AP when you loose connection on your laptop?

Some logging when the connection is lost would help maybe. The mesh log location is depending on your equipment so please provide this please.