Skip to main content

I used to have 100 Mbps plan with a super wifi and experia wifi devices, then switched recently to 1Gbps plan hoping I would have a super fast internet at home and at every corner of home.

I have home with 3 floors ( including ground floor)

As I am existing customer I am not able to get what new customers of KPN get ( 2 free super wifi points and disctount of 20 euro on subscription for 6 months) and I am offered with 3 months discount on my contract. I am an ok customer ( not happy) till here , as atleast they gave me something.

But main problem is when I asked for experia wifi to be switched to extra super wifi point they dont have a way to offer me via wifi manager app or via help desk or via KPN store.

I was put on call for 1 hour wait for 6-7 times like that , also asked to check multiple things but still no luck. KPN customer care also do not knows on flaw in wifi manager app not showing how people having experia wifi device can upgrade with option.

Now I am really disappointed with loosing my time only telling same story on and on and wasting 6-7 hours of my precious time. 

I am unhappy for being loyal to KPN , new clients are always treated better.

That's unfortunate and i'm sorry this took a lot of your time. I'm sorry but we don't have an exchange program to swap an Experia Wifi for a SuperWifi set. If you like to upgrade your existing setup you buy a SuperWifi set online in our store. Tips for improving your Wifi are also available in dutch at our knowledge base.

Hi Remco, Yes i know that we can order online but the fact is the feature to order super WiFi is missing to order for discounted price (49 euros ) despite having unstable WiFi on 2nd floor via WiFi manager since Experia WiFi performs very bad and even by upgrading the plan for 1Gbps does not help.

its unfortunate that I being loyal customer to kpn has nothing to gain even when I had to pay for super WiFi device for 49 euro and extra one cannot be order even I am ready to pay 49 euro

I'm sorry but i don't have an option to offer you these devices at a discount. I would advise you to run the Wifi Manager again at a location where the signal is weak.

Yes I did this too many a times , not helping ,

the app shows as a last option to reset modem when internet speed is 14 Mbps in the 2nd floor when I have a 1Gbps plan

I'm sorry but that's the only option I have. You could try contacting 0800-0402 again and ask if the can manually place the order for the SuperWifi at a discount. I don't have this option available.Â