Skip to main content

I sent a request to cancel my 2 year contract to KPN since I was leaving the Netherlands and never received a response. I was then charged further for my subscription to which i have no bank account attached, hence the charge cannot go through. I have no way of contacting KPN as my phone does not make international calls and for some reason the form for cancellation due to immigration never got processed. Please help.

Also when i was given the contract, i never received a mobile number and therefore never could log into the app to connect my phone plan to my account. my contract number is 40108258676.

Hi @Soren . This topic got lost . I'm really sorry for that.

Did you manage to find a solution?

No still no resolution. I have since submitted a second request for cancellation but still no update.

@Soren I'm assuming you used this link right?

https://www.kpn.com/service/administratie/verhuizen/emigreren

(and you've send the relevant documents in the attatchment? )

Yes i have filled out that form twice now and have sent the confirmation from my university in the UK accepting my place.

Yes i have filled out that form twice now and have sent the confirmation from my university in the UK accepting my place.

I'm not sure if that's a valid document, @Soren .  I know they are pretty meticulous about this.   The want an official document stating your new place of residence.  Or a deregistration from the municipality document (so proof you are no longer a resident in The Netherlands )

I have submitted the form for a third time with the confirmation from Gemeente Eindhoven processing my immigration request, which I performed through Digid so there isn't some signed document; it is only an email. I have more documents if needed but of course the form only allows for one document. It would have been nice if I had gotten any form of response on the first two submissions saying that the document ‘wasn’t valid’, but alas I feel as if asking for good customer support from kpn is akin to fishing in the deep ocean with only a meter long stick.

Yeah,  to be honest I'm not that happy about the process either but it is what it is.  I have good faith the last submission wil do the trick.

It can take a while (as you sadly know).   Get back to me in 2 weeks if you haven't heard from them so I can escalate it for you. 

Reageer