Skip to main content
On July 15th I contacted KPN by Online Form and by email to inform them that I leaving the Country and Need to early Cancel my contract, I also provided proof from the "gemeente" that I leaving Rotterdam, a Few Minutes later I received confirmation that the email was received I also returned all the equipment to KPN on July.

More than On Month Later on August 18th I received final confirmation that my serviced was ended.

Please Noted I still had paid all my invoiced.

But I'm still receiving invoices from KPN

The Last one from "Periode 18 sep t/m 17 okt"

I tried to contact KPN by email but I haven't received any response. This is a very stressful situation

Can somebody help please?
Hi Mr Blanco, welcome on our board.

Can somebody help please?

I hope so. Would you please fill in your profile with all the relevant details and let me know when it's done?

Cheers.
Hi Mr Blanco, welcome on our board.

Can somebody help please?I hope so. Would you please fill in your profile with all the relevant details and let me know when it's done?

Cheers.

Done Sir
Thank you. Could you also please check your inbox? I've sent you a message regarding the proof of cancellation.
Thank you. Could you also please check your inbox? I've sent you a message regarding the proof of cancellation.

Hi, Thanks for you help, do you meant "Mijn privéberichten" because I haven't receive any message there yet. Could you please try again. Cheers

Could you please check again?
Thanks for the info. Your contract has been terminated on the 17th, the last invoice will be corrected with the final invoice, meaning you will get the amount back around the 18th of this month.
Hi Alex. Thanks for you reply. What do you mean with "you will get the amount back"?

I haven't paid the last invoice because I think is was an error and was after the Cancelation Date.

Should I leave it like that and just wait until the 18th and the amount it will automatically become zero?
If you didn't pay it, no worries. I've made a note that this will be sorted on the 18th with the final invoice, you might receive an e-mail about this. Don't worry about it. 🙂