Skip to main content
Can you bring the Internet with you to your new apartment?

Hi @Demidoff, welcome on our board. 

That depends, what does this site say when entering your new postal code and house number? You will also need to let us know that you’re moving and when you will be moving to your new address. 

Moved a week ago, at that address, repairs will be done, I think for a long time. Now address is ********
As I understand it, you can transfer.

Yes, I can see that it's possible. Did you already let us know? 

Yes, I can see that it's possible. Did you already let us know? 

Yes, I did!

I think what Alex_P here means is, did you already contact KPN (outside of this forum) to let them know that you we're moving and that would like to move you're connection to the new address? And if so, did you get a confirmation through mail that you we’re gonna move and that you're new connection will be transferred to you're new address?

I'm not certain if the moderator's on this forum can input this change for you. Also please remove you're address from the forum post (you can add this into you're profile, those with "Privé” next to them are only visible to the moderator's of this forum). Since this is a public forum anyone on this forum can now see you're address, and I doubt that's what you want.

I think what Alex_P here means is, did you already contact KPN (outside of this forum) to let them know that you we're moving and that would like to move you're connection to the new address? And if so, did you get a confirmation through mail that you we’re gonna move and that you're new connection will be transferred to you're new address?

I'm not certain if the moderator's on this forum can input this change for you. Also please remove you're address from the forum post (you can add this into you're profile, those with "Privé” next to them are only visible to the moderator's of this forum). Since this is a public forum anyone on this forum can now see you're address, and I doubt that's what you want.

Yes. And we can't, but he can do it himself here as mentioned above. :relaxed:

Alex_P  and Zeonz

Thank you for answering the topic. According to the link that the moderator gave a link(to inform about the move) wrote there on the 26th, I will choose. I'm waiting now when they make the Internet.
THANKS AGAIN FOR THE ANSWERS !!!!!!

Alex_P  and Zeonz

Thank you for answering the topic. According to the link that the moderator gave a link(to inform about the move) wrote there on the 26th, I will choose. I'm waiting now when they make the Internet.
THANKS AGAIN FOR THE ANSWERS !!!!!!

You're welcome, let me know if I can help with anything in the future. 

Alex_P

The only question. If I chose the move date October 26th. Will the installer come to me on the same day?

Usually yes, otherwise we will let you know. Be sure to check the confirmation after entering the move.