Skip to main content

Dear KPN team,

In the end of february I applied for the termination of contract for the client number *. However nothing really happend after that. The bills keep on coming. Could you please explain?

In the meantime I already moved out of the address I lived at. I would like to arrange a return of equipment. How can I do that? And when the contact will be finally terminated?

thank you.

regards,

Evgeniya

*Admin: clientnumber removed becaus of privacy.

Hi @Evgeniya,  welcome to the Forum and thank you for your message.

I immediately went to look for you, via the customer number you provided. An active internet subscription is linked to this customer number. I see no cancellation unfortunately. How did you communicate the cancellation to us? And can you indicate whether you have received confirmation of this? If so, can you post a screenshot of it in this topic?

Because it has not been canceled or has not come through, this must still be done. There is in principle 1 month notice period. But if you have confirmation of the previous cancellation, it should also be possible immediately.

Hi Susan.

Pls see attached printscreen. I can share the full email, but would rather not post it to the forum. Is there an email address i can send it to?

thank you.

Evgeniya

@Evgeniya, yes. I have send you a private message with the e-mailaddress!

hi Susan

I sent an email yesterday. Looking forward to your reply

regards

Ev

@Evgeniya, thanks! I did not see any cancellation yet, so have now immediately entered the cancellation. You will receive a notification today, as of tomorrow, the subscription has been canceled. I will also reimburse you for the costs of one month!

Hi @Evgeniya, I received your e-mail. You can also send it to us without a return box. Put everything, the Experia Box, receivers and cables, in a box with a note with your name, address and possibly customer number in it. Write the return address on the box (KPN, answer number 10119, 2400VB Alphen aan den Rijn). You can deliver this at a PostNL location nearby. Keep the shipping receipt that you receive from PostNL!

Reageer