Skip to main content

يجب أن أدفع فاتورة الإنترنت الخاصة بـ kpn ، لكن ليس لدي أي نقود في البطاقة المصرفية ، فهل هناك طريقة لدفعها نقدًا ، أم أن هناك مراكز دفع في هيرلين؟

Hi @Ahmad Dabbur, welcome to our forum!

We can help you in two languages: Dutch and English. If Google Translate is right, I understand that you want to know how you can pay your invoice. There are two ways, via an iDeal link with which you can directly pay for the invoice, or by manually paying the invoice by transfering money from your bankaccount to ours, with your customernumber and invoice number in the description. You can't pay your invoice in cash. 

If you need help or have any questions, feel free to contact our customerservice via our free telephonenumber 0800-0402 or by chat. That is the fastest way to receive the help you need. Of course you are also welcome t to visit the KPN shop if you have one nearby.

Hi @Ahmad Dabbur, welcome to our forum!

We can help you in two languages: Dutch and English. If Google Translate is right, I understand that you want to know how you can pay your invoice. There are two ways, via an iDeal link with which you can directly pay for the invoice, or by manually paying the invoice by transfering money from your bankaccount to ours, with your customernumber and invoice number in the description. You can't pay your invoice in cash. 

If you need help or have any questions, feel free to contact our customerservice via our free telephonenumber 0800-0402 or by chat. That is the fastest way to receive the help you need. Of course you are also welcome t to visit the KPN shop if you have one nearby.

Hi simple question if i didn't have money in the bank but i have only cash can i go to the kpn shop and pay or only by the bank?  Thanks a lot 

Maybe this helps.

GWK