Skip to main content

I got the KPN box 12 and my subscription is starting today. So I connected the modem after I received the SMS message. However, the internet light is keep blinking and I can connect the wifi but the internet is just not working. I tried to reset it several time and wait for like 15 minutes but it’s still not working.

Hello @Jessiezhang 

The blinking means it's not in sync with the internet line. A powered modem always emits a wifi signal but no data if that light is blinking. Did you check if the DSL cable is in it's port on the back of the modem if you have a fiber optic line check if the Network Translator has the green light on the word '’Glas" or if it's connected to the WAN port on the back of the modem.

Hi, @Jessiezhang . Did you receive a notification that your line is ready for service?

If so, the best way to get help with this is call our free number: 0800 0402

The forum is not a place for instant discussion and service. There's always some time between responses. If you prefer that, can you please fill out your profile page and give us a sign?

Hello @Jessiezhang 

The blinking means it's not in sync with the internet line. A powered modem always emits a wifi signal but no data if that light is blinking. Did you check if the DSL cable is in it's port on the back of the modem if you have a fiber optic line check if the Network Translator has the green light on the word '’Glas" or if it's connected to the WAN port on the back of the modem.

I don’t have the fiber optic line. I used T-mobile before all the time and I changed to KPN today so I just removed the DSL cable from the T-mobile modem to the KPN box.

Hi, @Jessiezhang . Did you receive a notification that your line is ready for service?

The forum is not a place for instant discussion and service. There's always some time between responses. If you prefer that, can you please fill out your profile page and give us a sign?

Yeah I called but they’re not available now so I guess I’ll just wait then

Hi, @Jessiezhang . Did you receive a notification that your line is ready for service?

Yeah I called but they’re not available now so I guess I’ll just wait then

The message said”Beste klant, goed nieuws: uw internetaansluiting is actief. Sluit nu uw pakket aan en geniet ervan! Hulp nodig? Kijk dan op kpn.com/instructievideo . Groet, KPN” so I guess it’s ready.

Strange, are you sure you put in the DSL port? Not phone 1 or 2, just to be sure. And the DSL cable is still connected to the ISRA? (Look at picture below one of these you got in your house)

If that's all good that it's best to give our customer services a call at 0800-0402 they can see what's wrong. On this forum i can't look into customer details only the moderators can.

Strange, are you sure you put in the DSL port? Not phone 1 or 2, just to be sure. And the DSL cable is still connected to the ISRA? (Look at picture below one of these you got in your house)

If that's all good that it's best to give our customer services a call at 0800-0402 they can see what's wrong. On this forum i can't look into customer details only the moderators can.

I guess I’ll try it again tmr. If it’s still not working I’ll call them